Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Can Mold Inspections Do for Your Home?
Few people understand how wholly and rapidly mold can move through a home or business after colonies have begun to form. Understanding the severity of these concerns like our SERVPRO remediators do makes efforts like mold inspections vital to identifying the threats that your home might face. Determining the extent of the organism’s spread can help our remediation team develop an effective removal strategy for reducing loss and reconstruction.
Can Mold Remediation Happen in Different Ways?
Much like there are many variants of residential mold, the methods and measures intended to remove these colonies vary as well. The inspection process can often determine the extent of damage to hosting materials to show where efforts like antimicrobial surface cleaning can eliminate the spotting and colonization or when more significant measures like dry ice blasting or controlled demolition are necessary. We provide efficient solutions for:
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
Eliminating Odors During Bathroom Mold Removal
Malodors can be a telling sign of active colonization but continue to linger after remediation completes. Neutralizing these musty smells often involves several instruments and pieces of equipment in our inventory, including foggers, hydroxyl machines, and air scrubbers.
Mold Damage Repairs After Black Mold
With Mold Remediation Contractor License #: MRSR2994, our experienced team can provide several repairs and reconstruction needs of your home after a mold loss. From reinstalling removed materials to preventing recurrences, we can help.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (954) 973-4130
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (954) 973-4130
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Coral Springs community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: