Your Belongings and Mold Damage
Why Your Coral Springs Mold Damaged Possessions Are Important to SERVPRO
The team from SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland lives and works in our service area. We are united with our communities and understand the pressure our neighbors are under when a mold growth appears and threatens to ruin personal possessions.
Our team can abrade fungal colonies and use HEPA filtered air scrubbers to keep the air clean of mold spores and particles when we perform a controlled demolition to non-salvageable materials. However, we have a keen eye on
Protecting the personal items that our clients hold dear
- Small trinkets, with no great monetary value, can be priceless with the memories they invoke
- Fine art, antique furniture, and clothing can be moved off-site for cleaning and safe storage during the remediation service
- Books handed-down from parent to child with a signed note from a relative, official documents announcing marriages, births, and such
- Photo Albums, not digitized, can be salvaged
We make this commitment to our fellow Coral Springs residents--we always attempt to conserve the things that are irreplaceable during your mold remediation service that our SERVPRO team executes on your behalf.
Our facility can transport and store in a climate-controlled environment, your treasures, and household belongings. We can clean and disinfect items, and return them "Like it never even happened."
Just as we proudly contribute to our communities with benefits and local events, we look to serve your needs.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (954) 973-4130
SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water and mold damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When the restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water and mold, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water and mold damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a water emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most