Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
24-Hour Service for Your Coral Springs Property
SERVPRO technicians know that Coral Springs homeowners can experience a disaster at any time, and there is never a convenient time for it to occur. That is why when you need rapid mitigation, SERVPRO is ready to help, any day or time, we can work through the night if needed.
Fast Response Times Curb Disasters
SERVPRO comes quickly to aid you so that you are not alone in handling disasters on your Coral Springs property.
How do you benefit?
- Reducing damage. Without a fast response, water damage can spread and create mold and structural damage.
- Saving your belongings. Soot and protein residues from fires can impart foul smells and corrode surfaces, including metals and plastics, which can do considerable damage to your property over time.
- Restoring indoor air quality. SERVPRO technicians can clean HVAC systems, employ air purification equipment, and use EPA-registered antimicrobials to remove unsafe materials from your home quickly.
Preparing for the Initial Inspection
After your call, make a note of some essential components of your disaster. This helps the project manager inspecting your home formulate a plan that addresses the needs of your home.
- Does your home have unsafe structural elements such as lead or asbestos? Have these materials been affected by the disaster?
- Is the power or heat shut off in your home? Are nearby homes experiencing similar issues?
- Are the pre-existing structural problems that technicians should be aware of during the cleanup?
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (954) 973-4130
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.